MF1 GARTH 7-2
Price: Call for Price
WDI7 KU Refridgerator 44-6
MBD7 NB D Red CA13-2
RLE7 MISS WIDELOAD 18-1
6BSB Elmo 28-8
Bred by: MCLEMORE FARMS - NINNEKAH, OK
Owned With: SGI
- GARTH was the $19,000 top selling boar at the National Barrow Show.
- He is a full brother to Action - the tremendous breeding boar at Spargers’. Action has sired the Summer Conference Champion Gilt and Reserve Boar, the $16,000 Illinois Champion Boar and Champion Gilt as well as the Top Selling Gilt and two other very popular boars at the National Barrow Show. Other full brothers to GARTH in addition to Action, include the 1st and 2nd place boars at the 1990 World Pork Expo and the second place boar at the 1990 Duroc Congress. GARTH’s Champion Boar. GARTH’s dam is one of the most impressive sows we have had the opportunity to se
- e. GARTH is from an outstanding litter of 9 farrowed and 9 weaned including the fifth place boar at the National Barrow Show and 3 outstanding gilts retained at McLemores.
- GARTH is a heavy structured, extra wide based, extremely heavy muscled and super sound boar. He is particularly impressive in his width of chest, boldness of shoulder, spring of rib, muscle thickness and shape down his top and extra thickness and meatiness to his rump and ham. He is also an extremely free moving, correctly structured, level designed boar that walks extra wide front and rear.
- Garth Brooks was the top attraction on the State Fair circuit this fall because of his ability to generate crowd enthusiasm.
- We certainly feel SGI 1120 GARTH will be one of the top attractions in the Duroc breed because of his tremendous potential to generate better Durocs for the 90’s.
- As predicted, GARTH hit the top of the chart in 1992 at the Summer Duroc Congress where he sired the Champion boar and was Reserve Premier Sire and again at the Iowa State Fair where he sired the Champion Gilt and was Premier Sire.
For questions, more information or TO ORDER SEMEN, email or call us toll free at 800-247-3958.
on the farm performance
Days to 250lb (114 kg)
Breeding Value Index