WGN3 NIKE 207-1
Price: Call for Price
NMF2 IKE 38-4
WGB6 RG Ike 53-9
NMF9 TNT Dana 63-1
WGN1 HOPEFUL 143-7
LJR0 Patriot 5-2
WGN9 Hopeful 15-5
Bred by: William G. Nash & Sons-Sharpsville, IN
Owned With: SGI
- Nike was the popular Champion Boar at the 1994 Southeast Conference.
- He is the big framed, yet extremely muscular boar we have been searching for during the past year. AS judge Darrell Drake indicated in the Championship Drive; Nike combines frame size, leanness, muscle expression and ruggedness together in a very sound, functional package.
- He scanned only 0.70 backfat t 320 lbs at Louisville.
- A tall fronted, long bodied, heavy boned boar; Nike has excellent cushion up front and very correct hip and hock structure. He has tremendous shape and expression down his very lean top and a long, thick rump with very deep, thick muscular hams.
- An added benefit with Nike is his second ranking Terminal Sire Index of 135.61 in his contemporary group.
- Nike is sired by the $12,000 1992 National Barrow Show Hog College Boar, Ike 38-4 was tested at the Ohio Test Station with the following performance: 2.43 ADG, 138 days to 230, 0.66 BF, 6.82 LEA and 213 feed efficiency. At Austin, Ike scanned only 0.93 BF at 385 lbs with a 9.13 sq in loin eye. Ike’s progeny have the lowest backfat (0.58 at 256 lb) and largest loin (6.25) averages resulting in the highest TSI (121.22) of all the boars presently in use at Nash’s. Nike’s dam has an SPI of 100.99 averaging 7.7 weaned and a very good 134 lb 21-ay litter weight after 3 parities.
- The combination of the Right Guard – TNT lines of Nike’s sire with the Brute – Scarecrow lines of his dam spells frame, leanness, muscle and growth for several generations. We are really excited about the breeding potential of Nike.
For questions, more information or TO ORDER SEMEN, email or call us toll free at 800-247-3958.
on the farm performance
Days to 250lb (114 kg)
Breeding Value Index