TF1 MO T-MAN 42-9
Price: Call for Price
TF0 NATURAL 14-5
TF9 Hugo 29-3
JDB8 SV S88 66-7
TF0 F90 18-3
TF9 F89 16-7
TF9 F89 12-1
Bred by: Trent Tiemann - Martinsburg, MO
Owned With: SGI
- Mo-T-Man is bred to be a big framed and lean boar with extra muscle volume.
- Mo-T-Man’s sire, TF Natural, was an extra big framed and lean boar (0.51 B and 6.47 LEA) that has consistently sired larger loin eyes than his counterparts at Thiemanns. TF Hugo (0.59 BF and 6.83 LEA) and Hollywood (Mo-T-Man’s paternal grandsire and great grandsire) were extremely big-framed boars with extra leanness and muscle. They consistently passed these traits to their offspring. On the dam side, Mo T-Man is a linebred Legacy (Baby Brute) that also spells frame and leanness combined with super sow productivity.
- Mo-T-Man’s dam is ranked third in her contemporary group with a 102.18 BVSPI. There were 11 born alive, 9 weaned in her first litter and 9 born live, 8 weaned in her second litter.
- Mo-T-Man’s maternal granddam and both maternal great granddames have been outstanding sows. The 12-1 maternal granddam was the best gilt from an awesome litter that included the top selling boar and two top selling gilts in the March 1990 Thiemann sale. In addition, 12-1’s dam has produced several other top selling individuals in Thiemann’s last seven production sales. The 6-1 sow (dam of Mo T-Man’s maternal grandsire) was a Hampshire Hall of Frame sow weaning 89 pigs in 9 litters. She was an extremely big, impressive sow that is represented in many of the top-producing sows presently in the Thiemann’s herd.
- When you study Mo t-Man’s phenotypic design, he surely fits the mold of his ancestors being an extra long bodied and lean boar packed full of muscle.
- He is also an extremely wide made boar that has much upper and center rib as any Hampshire boar at SGI. Mo-T-Man has tremendous natural thickness and muscle down his very long, level top, out through his extra long rump and in his deep, full ham. He had the largest loin eye (7.86) scanned to date at Thiemann’s while littermates scanned 7.01 and 6.74 LEA.
- Mo T-Man is a wide walking, free moving boar that stands on excellent substance of bone. We were impressed with the depth of the set of boars in Thiemann’s March 29th sale. We certainly felt, along with many others, that Mo T-Man had the most to offer in terms of combining size and leanness with overall ruggedness and tremendous muscle volume.
For questions, more information or TO ORDER SEMEN, email or call us toll free at 800-247-3958.
on the farm performance
Days to 250lb (114 kg)
Breeding Value Index