DHS ONYX 128-1
Price: Call for Price
JRS DHS MOLINE 106-4
JRS PDF 512 GN 23-9
DHS CHOC 33-8 86W
DG Choctaw 11-5
Miss Hutton 84 16-9
Bred by: Don L. Harvey & Sons - Brookville, IN
Owned With: Leased from
- Onyx was one of the most popular Hampshire boars at the World Pork Expo because of his excellent performance (1.73 weight per day of age, 1.03 actual backfat at 365 lb., and a 7.30 loin eye) combined with outstanding phenotypic design.
- He is an extra wide made, very muscular boar with a wide chest floor, a big, wide shoulder blade, a bold rib, and a thick rump and ham.
- Onyx is a stout headed, heavy boned, massive boar that is long in his body and good in frame size. He is level in his design, being extra long and correct in his top and rump structure.
- Onyx is from a litter of 10 farrowed and 10 weaned. He has an excellent underline with extremely good nipple quality and spacing. His first offspring have been extra thick made and very muscular at an early age.
- If you want to follow the trend toward leaner, heavier muscled hogs but still demand wide made, heavy structured, fast rowing, durable hogs. Onyx could e the jewel you have been seeking.
For questions, more information or TO ORDER SEMEN, email or call us toll free at 800-247-3958.
on the farm performance
Days to 250lb (114 kg)
Breeding Value Index