CBSM7 REGGIE 417-4
Price: Call for Price
CBSW5 F REGIS 85-1
WFD4 Red Legend 111-1
CBSW4 F MS Brazon 70-5
CBSM5 S MS GUZZLE 458-8
CBS W4 S Guzzle 69-1
CBSM4 F Ms Kiss 404-8
Bred by: Compart Primary SPF
Born: March, 2017
- Reggie is a wide made boar that displays a bold shoulder, wide chest floor and big well sprung rib cage.
- He has excellent shape down his top with a big square rump and a thick muscular ham.
- Well balanced from end to end, Reggie is very correct in his feet and leg structure. He stands on good bone with big even toes.
- Reggie’s sire has a 120.0 TSI with an EPD of -2.1 for days. The paternal grandsire is SGI 1399 Red Legend 111-1 who had a 148.0 TSI (top2% of the breed), a -4.9 EPD Days and -11 EPD Feed/Gain when purchased from Waldo’s.
- The paternal great grandsire was SGI 1390 Brazon 264-3 who supported a 145.3 TSI, -4.9 EPD days and -10.9 EPD F/G when he came off test as the top indexing boar in his contemporary group.
- Reggie’s paternal grandam has a 128.5 TSI with a -2.70 EPD days and 1.39 EPD lbs lean.
- Reggie’s dam has a TSI of 126.7 and -3.00 EPD for days while the maternal grandam has a 123.8 TSI and 2.5 EPD for days.
- Compart’s have built up an excellent niche market for their Duroc Pork by emphasizing selection for meat quality over the past 10 years!
- Reggie uniquely combines all of the basics required for a superior production Duroc being strong in terms of his growth rate (138 days), superior carcass cutability, and elite meat quality in a very sound, functional package.
For questions, more information or TO ORDER SEMEN, email or call us toll free at 800-247-3958.
on the farm performance
Days to 250lb (114 kg)
Breeding Value Index